quinta-feira, 31 de maio de 2007

Bruxas e tritões

Multidão: A witch! A witch! A witch! We've got a witch! A witch!
Aldeão 1: We have found a witch, might we burn her?
Multidão: Burn her! Burn!
Bedemir: How do you know she is a witch?
Aldeão 2: She looks like one.
Bedemir: Bring her forward.
'Bruxa': I'm not a witch. I'm not a witch.
Bedemir: But you are dressed as one.
'Bruxa': They dressed me up like this.
Multidão: No, we didn't... no.
'Bruxa': And this isn't my nose, it's a false one.
Bedemir: Well?
Aldeão 1: Well, we did do the nose.
Bedemir: The nose?
Aldeão 1: And the hat -- but she is a witch!
Multidão: Burn her! Witch! Witch! Burn her!
Bedemir: Did you dress her up like this?
Multidão: No, no... no ... yes. Yes, yes, a bit, a bit.
Aldeão 1: She has got a wart.
Bedemir: What makes you think she is a witch?
Aldeão 3: Well, she turned me into a newt.
Bedemir: A newt?
Aldeão 3: I got better.
Aldeão 2: Burn her anyway!
Multidão: Burn! Burn her!

...

em
Monthy Python and the Holy Grail (1975)

Sem comentários: